Ghazi Movie Review Rating Storyline Public Talk – Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu
Ghazi Movie Review: Ghazi is a real story that has happened years ago. The movie is directed by Sankalp Reddy under PVP Cinemas and Matinee Entertainment banners. The movie features music composed by Krishna Kumar. The movie stars Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu, KK Menon and Atul Kulkarni in prominent roles. The movie has hit the screens all across the country and in overseas on February 17, 2017. We will present you with complete story, review, plus and minus points of the flick.
Ghazi Movie Story
Ghazi is a movie that showcases a wonderful underwater war sequence between India and Pakistan. The movie is set in early 70s when Pakistan army plots an attack and sends a submarine named Ghazi to help its soldiers who are in a combat with Bangladesh. It plots to send Ghazi to Bangladesh underwater through India and in the way it plans to destroy the great Indian warship INS Vikranth. To handle this issue, Indian Navy deploys S-21 submarine with some officials like Arjun Varma and others. The movie showcases as to how these officers fight with Ghazi to protect INS Vikranth from destroying.
- The entire movie itself is a highlight as it is a matter of dare to make such a movie.
- Rana has done a tremendous job in his role as Arjun Varma.
- All the supporting characters like K K Menon, Atul Kulkarni and Satyadev etc gave great strength for the film.
- The way the real life story has been handled by the director is quite gripping.
- The art department needs a special mention as they did a tremendous work of bringing the submarine look.
- Taapsee has no prominent role to play.
- The movie has got very fewer action scenes, which could disappoint those who expect them more.
Tollywood has finally done an experiment on a big scale and also succeeded in it. For those who wants to know how our navy officials fought Ghazi, this movie is a must watch.