Dhruva Movie Review, Rating, Story line and Live Updates
Dhruva Movie Review
Dhruva is a highly anticipated movie from mega family. The movie features Ram Charan and Rakul Preet Singh in the lead roles. It is an official remake of Tamil super hit movie Thani Oruvan. The movie stars Aravind Swamy in the antagonist role. The movie is directed by Surrender Reddy and produced by Allu Aravind under Geetha Arts Banner. The movie has hit the silver screens all across the world on 9th December, 2016. If you are looking for the story, review, public talk, live updates etc get them here.
Dhruva Movie Story
Dhruva is about the hunt of a true cop for a criminal scientist come businessman. The cop role is played by Ram Charan and criminal role is donned by Aravind Swamy. In the movie, Sidharth Abhimanyu is a business tycoon who rules the world of business. It is one side of the coin whereas the other side is that he is a criminal scientist. On the other hand, Dhruva, played by Ram Charan, is a true cop who witnesses the wrong side of Sidharth and his illegal businesses. In between comes the romance of Dhruva and Ishika (Rakul).
Dhruva Movie Review
Dhruva is a true thriller of present time. The characters are very well designed and are quite powerful in their own way. The cinematography needs a special mention. The music and BG suit aptly for the flick. Rakul will be seen in a glamorous avatar in this movie. The leads shared a great chemistry on screen. Ram Charan and Aravind Swamy are the center of attraction of the flick. Ram Charan abs will be remembered by his fans for a long long time.
- Story starts at Jambapur village in Rangareddy district with a political scene between Posani and Nazar.
- Within 10 minutes into movie, Ram Charan will be introduced as police academy trainee.
- Next comes title song ‘Dhruva Dhruva’. Ram Charan has the best toned body ever.
- Second song is ‘Chusaa chusaa’, which is a classy one.
- Aravind Swamy enters and he looks stunning.
- After a breathtaking suspense, the movie moves on for an interval.
- After the interval comes ‘pyar me padipote’ in which Rakul will be seen in most glamorous avatar ever.
- Great screenplay
- Great performances by Charan and Aravind Swamy.
- Stylish and gorgeous Rakul
- Lacks commercial element the most.
It is a picture perfect remake of the original version ‘Thani Oruvan’. Great suspense thriller and will stand out as a memorable hit for Ram Charan.