Acharya Chanakya Teachings For Students | Chanakya Neeti For Students Must Watch
Acharya Chanakya Teachings For Students :
Acharya Chanakya is a pioneer in teaching and his teachings are being followed by the people since ages. He gave wonderful teachings to the world on how to live and how not to live. His teachings for students are quite thoughtful and here we are today to present you the best teachings of Acharya Chanakya for students.
Acharya Chanakya Teachings for Students
- Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.”
- Actual knowledge is not confined in books and possessions. If it does, people can never use both of them when practically they need to use those
- The life of an uneducated man is as useless as the tail of a dog which neither covers its rear end, nor protects it from the bites of insects.
- A learned man is honoured by the people.A learned man commands respect everywhere for his learning. Indeed,learning is honoured everywhere.
- Students should not concentrate on their looks. No matter what people comment, they should take it lite and focus on their studies.
- Students should not sleep long. They would turn lazy by doing so, which would disturb the studies.
- Anger is of no use. It takes away the peace, which distracts the attention from studies.
- Students should not get attracted to others. Though it is common in the teenage to get attracted, they should have self control so that their education wont’ be affected.
Please Subscribe our YouTube Channel to get More Entertainment Updates>>>>Click Here to Subscribe