10 Interesting Highlights about Khaidi No 150
Megastar Chiru starrer Khaidi No. 150 has the silver screens today. All the fans of Chiru have waited with bated breaths for the movie release and finally it is here in the theaters. 10 Interesting Highlights about Khaidi No 150. If you are wondering what the movie has in its store then just read on to find out.
10 interesting highlights about Khaidi No 150
- The first and foremost highlight of Khaid No. 150 is Chiru himself. He has got a tremendous talent and he once again proved it on big screen with his outstanding performance.
- It is the best comeback film ever for Chiru after being almost 10 years away from the big screen.
- Ram Charan is debuting as a producer with this film. He is producing this film under Konidela Productions along with his mother Surekha Konidela.
- Director V V Vinayak and Chiru have delivered a super hit movie Tagore in the past and this time again they paired together for this prestigious project.
- Chiru will be shaking his leg for the songs in the movie as graciously as he can. Many biggie choreographers have worked for choreographing the songs in the flick.
- Chiru and DSP combination has been a great hit since the start. DSP has composed music for Chiru in the past and once again he got this wonderful opportunity to team up with Chiru for this flick.
- Famous Paruchuri Brothers have penned down the dialogues for this movie. They previously worked with Chiru in many movies.
- The title of the flick ‘Khaidi No. 150’ was suggested by director Dasari Narayana Rao.
- The overseas distributions rights of the flick were acquired by Classic entertainment for Rs. 12 crores.
- The Karnataka rights were also said to be sold for Rs. 8.5 crores.